We accept bookings on a first come first served basis. By booking onto one of our courses or buying a voucher you agree to accept these terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to make amendments to the content of any of our courses. In the unlikely event that we need to amend or cancel a course for any reason, we will give you as much notice as we reasonably can and will try to find an alternative tutor or offer you a full refund or a place on an alternative course. We will not, however, be liable to you for any losses or expenses that you may incur and we strongly recommend that you take out suitable travel insurance.
- If you are unable to attend a booked course, we will do our best to fill your place. If we are successful in doing that, we will pass the cost of the course back to you minus a £25 admin fee, or, where possible, transfer your booking to a alternative date. If we are unable to fill your place, we regret to inform you that we cannot refund your fee.
- All gift vouchers are valid for 6 months from date of purchase.
- If you have any specific allergies or disabilities, then you must inform us at the time of booking the course. We reserve the right to refuse entry to any course if we are not made aware of any relevant information about you, that will hamper your or other students’ participation in the course.
- When attending the course, you should wear flat shoes with covered toes and dress in appropriate clothing. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone not appropriately dressed. We will provide further details about health and safety at the beginning of each course.
- Copyright and all other intellectual property in any recipes, notes or other material supplied to you as part of a course belongs to us or our tutors. You may only use such material for your own personal use.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage that you may suffer as a result of booking or attending a course, except for any personal injury or death suffered as a result of our negligence.